Monday 1 October 2012

what a day

I feel like I'm in a washing machine! I had the most intense, raw, painful, productive, beneficial counselling session this morning. As I came out hubs told me he got the new job! Which means we get to relocate and live nearer our families...which is a massive relief...and really exciting. But it's also kind of sad...we never planned for things to be this way, we didn't think we'd be moving for a good few years yet. But everything of the last 4 years and in particular our NICU nightmare has had such a huge impact on us that we just can't stay. This job, this move, this choice is definitely the right thing for our family. We're just sad it had to be this way. But we're so incredibly pleased to be moving. It's hard to balance. Then I found a journal I wrote at the time of our second miscarriage while I was packing and it just added to the momentous, pivotal nature of the day. I sat their with Skittle on my lap reading it feeling completely overwhelmed. So many tears, so many prayers, so much has happened. I am one grateful, exhausted, spinny girly today. Don't know whether I'm coming or going!






Trying to tell family on skype that hubs got the job!



No comments:

Post a Comment