- guilt he came early, I failed.
- guilt he was alone, I wasn't there for him.
- guilt when talking to other prem mum's that he wasn't earlier, a weird one.
- guilt that there are things I can't remember.
- guilt that I'm not getting out and making lovely early memories.
- guilt that I didn't push for a dr to see him earlier when I noticed the skin infection on day 7, which by day 9 was full on septicemia.
- guilt that I feel so traumatised even though it could have been so much worse, I mean we have him.
- guilt for putting my hubby through a hellish day.
- guilt for being miserable and stressy and not being able to snap out of it.
- guilt for not being kinder to the other mums.
It's getting out of hand. I think I can twist anything to compound feelings of guilt even more.
When will it end?